On Thursday May 2 I’m putting myself forward to be the next county councillor for our area.
I’m already an experienced Cotswold District Councillor for the last 6 years and am standing for the Northleach & Bourton area. This also includes the Churn Valley, Chedworth and Withington, Andoversford and Shipton areas.
I have a record of action. I led the campaign to stop the crazy Air Balloon roundabout proposals, fought to bring in kerbside plastics recycling and have campaigned to reduce speeds along the A435, A436 and through our villages.
My priorities are:
- Mending our roads properly – the County Council has failed spectacularly to do this
- Keeping our greenfields intact whilst bringing empty properties back into use for affordable housing
- Lowering the car parking charges across the Cotswolds
- Supporting our village schools
- Connecting with residents to make sure their concerns are listened to rather than neglected by the Council.
I’ve lived in the Cotswolds for 25 years. Now, I would be honoured to have your support on May 2.
Take a look at my campaign video here: http://vimeo.com/62418274